South King County

Schools in South King County will be independent in the 16-17 school year.  16-17 permits have been requested for the schools in the south county, but release numbers will be reported directly to Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife.

Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW) requires that the applications be submitted by April 30.  If you are interested to participating in Salmon in the School, fill out an Application Form and send to WDFW.  We have created a list of items that would be required to set up the tank for raising your salmon. These are provided as information only. We do not endorse the products or retailers. Go to the list.

Participants in the program must report their release information in order to participate the following year.  Report your release numbers to WDFW.  Permits will automatically be renewed for the following year if the release numbers have been reported.

Resources are available to help you raise and teach about salmon.

Northwest Aire Services, Inc. is a refrigerator repair firm that has experience with the older chillers that are in most of the schools.  They have loaners while your chiller is being repaired.
.                                                                  Northwest Aire Inc.
.                                                                  17800 Marine View Drive SW
.                                                                  Normandy Park, WA 98166
.                                                                  206-241-2657 or 206-356-7687

Comments are closed.